International: Campaigns for DB Export in New Zealand, Century 21 in the US, Mastercard in India, McDonald’s in China, and Al Tayer Motors in the UAE, are among the winners of the Effective Content Strategy category of the WARC Awards, a global search for next-generation marketing effectiveness.
A total of 13 campaigns – one Grand Prix, three Golds, five Silvers, and four bronzes – have won in the Effective Content Strategy category, which rewards content strategies that can demonstrate a business outcome.
Colenso BBDO in Auckland has won the Grand Prix for I’m Drinking It For You, a multiplatform campaign to launch DB Export Gold Extra Low Carb beer in New Zealand, encompassing TV, radio, print, digital, social and experiential.
The full winners’ list, as voted by the 16-strong jury of agency- and client-side industry professionals are as follows:
- I’m Drinking It For You · DB Export · DB Breweries · Colenso BBDO · New Zealand +Best Multi-platform award
- Clásico Dogs · SNIFF · TBWA\RAAD · United Arab Emirates+ Smart Spender Award
- Rerank the Rich · Nuveen · MullenLowe US · United States+ Long-term Idea Award
- Top End Wedding · Northern Territory · Tourism Northern Territory · Atomic Media · Australia
- Cash is no more king in India · Mastercard · McCann Worldgroup · India
- Pop Up Books · WHSmith · FP7 McCann Dubai · United Arab Emirates
- Unseen Potential · Al Tayer Motors · FP7 McCann Dubai · the United Arab Emirates
- Lost Votes · The Times of India· The Times Group ·Bennett Coleman & Co. Ltd.·India
- Chinese New Year Transfiguration · McDonald’s · McDonald’s China · BBDO China · China
- Relentless Moves · Century 21 · MullenLowe US · United States
- Engineering Reimagined · Aurecon · Aurecon Australasia Pty Ltd · in-house · Asia Pacific & Middle East
- Inspire What’s Next · Emirates NBD · FP7 McCann Dubai · the United Arab Emirates
- The Open Diaries · The Open University · RAPP · the United Kingdom