Ad space for E-Com Real Estates during Jan-May’21 rose by more than 2.5 times compared to Jan-May’20. Info Edge India topped among the advertisers followed by Kagaay Technosolv, together contributing 63% of the ad space, as per TAM AdEx-Cross Media Report – E-com Properties/Real Estates (Jan-May’21).
99acres.com was the top brand with 39% share followed by Kagaay App with 24% share of ad space. The Top 10 advertisers and brands grabbed almost all ad space of the category.
5 new brands emerged during Jan-May’21 compared to Jan-May’20. 99acres.com was the top new brand followed by Kagaay App.
During Jan-May’21, English language publications topped with 61% share of E-Com Real Estates ad space followed by Kannada publications with 18% share. The Top 3 Publication languages together contributed 96% share of category ad space. General Interest publication genre had 58% share of ad space followed by Business/Finance/Economy with remaining 42% share.
West Zone topped in E-Com Real Estates with 44% share of ad space during Jan-May’21, followed by South Zone with 33% share.
New Delhi & Bangalore were the Top 2 cities in overall India for advertising in Print.
Discount Promotion was the only Sales Promotion utilized by E-Com Real Estates advertisers with 34% of ad space during Jan-May’21.
Only Kagaay Technosolv and Zeromileproperty.com used Discount Promotion in the category with 71% and 29% share of Sales Promotion ad space respectively during Jan-May’21.
E-Com Real Estates ad volumes remained unchanged in Jan-May’21 over Jan-May’20. Top 10 advertisers covered nearly all of the category ad volumes with Locon Solutions topping the list. 8 new brands present during Jan-May’21 over Jan- May’20 with 99acres.com being on top. News genre was on top with 62% of the category’s ad volumes followed by Movies on 2nd position.
In Jan-May’21, Locon Solutions and its brand Housing.com topped among the advertisers and brands respectively with a 53% share of category ad volumes. The Top 10 advertisers and brands had a nearly 100% share of ad volumes.
99acres.com was the top new brand followed by Kagaay App during Jan-May’21 compared to Jan-May’20. News Bulletin was the most preferred program genre to promote E-Com Real Estates ads on Television. The top 2 program genres i.e. News Bulletin and Feature Films together covered 55% of the category ad volumes.
On TV, Prime Time was the most preferred time band, followed by Afternoon & Morning.
Together, the Prime Time, Afternoon, and Morning time bands combined for more than 70% of ad volumes. Advertisers of E-Com Real Estates category preferred 20-40 sec ads with 59% share of category ad volumes followed by <20 sec ads with remaining 41% share.
During Jan-May’21, Digital ad insertions rose by 6% over Jan-May’20. No broker Technologies Solutions and Property Share Online Platform were the top 2 advertisers on Digital.
Nobroker.com was the top brand with a 34% share of category ad insertions during Jan-May’21.
Ad Network transaction method topped with 93% share of E-Com Real Estates’ ad insertions.
E-Com Real Estates ad volumes dramatically dropped by 93% in Jan-May’21 over Jan-May’20.
Home list topped in the list of both advertisers and brands with 57% of category ad volumes.
On Radio, the Home list was the only new brand observed in Jan-May’21 over Jan-May’20.
In Jan-May’21, Only Madhya Pradesh and Kerala saw advertising in the category with 57% and 43% share of ad volumes respectively.