New Delhi: Lodha Group, India’s leading real estate developer by residential sales, announces several measures to ensure the safety and well-being of its employees and third-party resources amidst the second wave of Covid-19. With a guiding vision of ‘Building a Better Life’, Lodha commits to extending maximum support to all its associates and their family members to overcome these challenging times. Earlier, to encourage and support the active participation of the associates in the vaccination drive, Lodha announced to facilitate free Covid vaccination for all its associates who are 45 years and above. As a result, over 800 Lodha associates are enrolled and inoculated Covid vaccines till now.
Witnessing the outcomes and considering the positive difference that even a small step can bring in, Lodha undertakes various initiatives to lend every possible help to all its associates in particular and the fellow citizens at large.
- Post successful commencement of free vaccination for associates & their dependents who are 45 years or above as per government norms, Lodha has scheduled to provide free vaccination to employees, their families, and third party resources for 18+ age group basis availability
- For Covid positive associates, Lodha has initiated distribution of essential Covid kits & immunity booster hampers, along with offering home sanitization services post their recovery
- Besides basic first-aid assistance, Lodha is ensuring ‘Emergency Medical Assistance’, especially to the associates with cardiac issues or similar concerns, to help them reach a nearby compatible medical unit at a lesser time
- In collaboration with MARSH & PRACTO, all Lodha associates can avail the 24/7 medical consultation services. In case of general consultation, the service is offered free for one year to all Lodha associates & their dependents.
- Lodha Foundation has also set up a 100-bed Covid recovery centre at Gamdevi (South Mumbai) and another centre at Thane District is being planned to open shortly
- In addition, Lodha is planning to organize vaccination drives across its projects that is house to over 1 lakh residents. Lodha has already tied up with local hospitals to procure the vaccines, basis the availability. This step will ensure ease of access, safety, and hassle-free vaccination process for the residents well within the premises of the development. With this initiative, Lodha is further taking a step ahead towards joining India in combating the situation.