Cochin: Mazhavil Manorama has unveiled its big ticket Onam special offerings for this year. The line-up includes special five super hit premiere movies, an amazing new fiction series, a mega international game show, an on- ground cooking contest, a new sitcom and a comedy show.
Premiere movies include:
- Jacobinte Swargarajyam, the biggest family entertainer of the year starring Nivin Pauly
- Maheshinte Prathikaaram, A sweet tale of revenge packed with delightful humour, starring Fahad Fazil,
- King Liar, top grosser of the recent times starring super star Dileep
- Salt Mango Tree, A clean family entertainer with a beautiful social message staring Biju Menon and
- Final Round: Starring R. Madhavan as a boxing coach
The channel is all set to launch the audition campaigns for Kerala’s biggest on-ground cooking contest ‘Atham Pathu Ruchi’. The competition will give opportunity to Malayalis to showcase their culinary skills connected to Onam special delicacies. The on-ground cooking competition will be executed across 7 major cities of Kerala. The winner will get a chance to present his/her dish on the channel in the Atham Pathu Ruch cookery show bumper prizes are also on offer. This time Atham Pathu Ruchi has 3 types of contest, including one for the young teenager.
Mazhavil Manorama has always been a forerunner in bringing new innovative reality and game show formats to the Kerala market. On the festive occasion of Onam, the channel is set to bring in another international format – “The Kids are All Right” an informative and entertaining family game show where four adults compete against 7 super kids, in order to take home the prize money starting in the second week of August. Mazhavil Manorama is also launching a comedy detective series ‘Bhasi and Bahadhoo’. And a fun thrill filled reality show Komedy Circus.
The channel has put forward a variety of programming line-up this Onam season. The Onam line up will also be supported by aggressive Marketing plan and promotion