WARC Awards has announced the winners for Effective Use of Brand Purpose for the year 2019. Totally five Campaigns from Indian agencies managed to win metals this year in Effective Use of Brand Purpose category.
The list of five winning campaigns includes one from Mindshare India, two from DDB Mudra and three from McCann Worldgroup India. Campaign of Mindshare India and DDB Mudra campaigns managed to win Gold.
Thirteen campaigns from around the world – one Grand Prix, four Golds, three Silvers and five Bronzes – have been selected as winners in the category, which rewards marketing initiatives that have successfully embraced a brand purpose and achieved commercial success as well as a benefit for a wider community. Three special awards, recognising specific areas of excellence, have also been given.
Mindshare India won a Gold and the Evaluation Award with a campaign for Lifebuoy, the soap brand owned by Hindustan Unilever. ‘The Adaptive Data Lighthouse’ campaign targeted the people most at risk of infections preventable by good hand hygiene to increase sales in rural India.
The Jury has selected the following Indian Campaigns as winners:
- The Adaptive Data Lighthouse · Lifebuoy · Hindustan Unilever Limited · Mindshare · India + Evaluation Award
- Project Free Period · Stayfree · Johnson & Johnson Pvt. Ltd. · DDB Mudra Group · India
- India’s Newest Matchmaker · Harpic · Reckitt Benckiser · McCann Worldgroup India · India
- Pink Power · Inorbit Mall · K. Raheja Corporation · DDB Mudra Group · India
- Making the Invisible Visible · Dettol · Reckitt Benckiser · McCann Worldgroup India · India
A campaign by FP7 McCann Dubai for Babyshop has won the Grand Prix and the Smart Spender Award.
Fernando Machado, Global Chief Marketing Officer of Burger King, chaired a jury of 14 agency- and client-side industry professionals.