Bangalore : PR Boutiques International™ (PRBI), a global collaborative network of boutique public relations firms, today announced the organization’s newly elected 2020-2021 Executive leadership team and Board. Lynnette Werning, of Blue Water Communications in Bradenton, Florida, will serve as PRBI’s president, following a two-year term as vice president, and Tarunjeet Rattan, of Nucleus PR in Bangalore, India, joins the executive committee as vice president.
“PRBI is a strong organization of agency thought-leaders, who rise to meet the challenges of and shape the evolving PR industry, sharing best practices, supporting their peers and helping fellow member agencies strengthen their businesses along the way,” commented Werning, a PRBI member since 2014. “Access to fellow agency entrepreneurs and their teams around the globe is invaluable, and as PRBI president, I look forward to further enhancing this camaraderie and continuing to facilitate strategic business insights among our membership.”
Werning and Rattan are joined on the Executive committee by the following members:
- Cheryl Bame, Secretary, Bame PR, Los Angeles, California
- Paul Furiga, Treasurer, Wordwrite Communications, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- Julia Labaton, Member-at-Large, RED PR, New York, New York
- Amanda Foley, Ex Officio, Kiterocket Seattle, Washington and Phoenix, Arizona
The elected 2020-2021 PRBI Board members include:
- Viviane Roy, VROY Communications, Montreal, Quebec
- Ellyn Caruso, CarusoPR, Chicago, Illinois
- Juris Petersons, Jazz Communications, Riga, Latvia
- Durée Mellion Ross, Durée & Company, Ft. Lauderdale, Florida, and Aspen, Colorado
- Jeanette Darnauer, Darnauer Group Communications, Aspen, Colorado
- Dionne Taylor, Polkadot Communications, Sydney, Australia
“We are always looking to acquire new members in order to expand our network opportunities,” said vice president Rattan. “As a global organization, it is important for us to have access to perspectives from all over the world. Each one of them adds a new dynamic to our network.”
PRBI is focused on growing its members to expand to even more geographic markets. Agencies interested in PRBI membership can visit https://prboutiques.com/about-prbi/membership/ for more information.