Mumbai: Audi, the German luxury car manufacturer, today announced a vital step in its Digitalization journey with the roll-out of digital sales and after-sales offerings. The incorporation of Augmented Reality, a 360° Product Visualizer, and online bookings on the Audi India website brings the buying experience straight to a prospective customer’s fingertips.
Commenting on the announcement, Balbir Singh Dhillon, Head of Audi India, said, “Digital customer-centric initiatives are a key focus area for Audi in India. We have been at the forefront of enabling and introducing future technologies for our customers – including Augmented and Virtual Reality elements. Taking this Digitalization strategy a step forward, we are pleased to announce digital sales for our product portfolio and after-sales support for our existing and future customers. While our belief in a digital future is already profound, the advent of Covid-19 has only made it stronger as to how we interact with our customers going forward. With the initiatives announced today, we are taking digital experiences to the living rooms of our customers and offering them the flexibility to purchase their preferred Audi of choice and even book their next service appointment online.”
Buyers can now familiarize themselves with features, configure their Audi, explore finance options, and place an order, all from the comfort of their home. Audi was the first luxury car manufacturer in India to leverage Virtual Reality (VR), enabling Audi Q8 and Audi A8 L buyers to engage with, and personalize their cars in a never-seen-before manner.
Further, existing Audi customers can now book a service on the Audi India website and can schedule a car pick-up and drop as per their convenience. Real-time service status updates and online payment options will be added over the course of time.
Dhillon further added, “Digitalization plays a major role in buying and engaging with a customer. Audi India leaped into 2019 by becoming the first luxury carmaker to unveil and introduce a digitalization roadmap – “myAudi Connect”. Digitalization will continue to be at the core of our strategy. As a brand, we are investing holistically in all possible avenues to be ‘Future Ready’. Through all our digitalization initiatives, we want our customers to experience what we stand for – ‘Vorsprung Durch Technik’.”
Augmented Reality: Audi India’s first-in-segment feature is available on the company’s website; customers can scan the QR Code from their hand-held device to experience the Audi product range in Augmented Reality. Moreover, customers can post fun images of the Audi within their personal environment and can tag Audi India’s Twitter and Instagram page with #AudiShowroomInEveryRoom.
Digitally Enhanced Interaction & Touch-Free Car Delivery:
Audi India is following a completely online process for product demonstration, booking, payment, documentation & delivery of the car at your doorstep in a touch-free manner.
- Visit www.audi.into book your preferred Audi of your choice.
- Explore the 360° view of the car to know specific features of the Audi you wish to buy.
- Configure your Audi – exterior, interior, and equipment. Once done, you will receive a unique code of your configured Audi. This code can thereafter be used to retrieve your configured car. This is followed by a PDF for visual reference.
- Once you have made your choice, future steps to book are available at https://audiindia.in/audishop/merchandise-details.php?id=508. The previously generated unique code can be punched in at this point.
- You can register yourself on the Audi e-commerce platform – Audi Shop.
- Thereafter, close your purchase by paying on our Audi authenticated payment gateway.
- Upon successful payment, you shall be duly notified by an email confirming the order number along with a receipt.
- The chosen Audi India dealership will then get in touch with you to help you through the rest of the digitally enhanced, touch-free process.
- A customer has the flexibility to make the rest of the payment online. A payment link shall be sent to the customer via the dealership on the authenticated payment gateway for secure payment.
- Additionally, a customer can check and avail of finance options from Audi Finance on https://emi-calculator.vwfsindia.co.in/audi/finance
In 2019, Audi India launched Connected Car technology with the ‘myAudi Connect’ App. The App gives complete information on the car to the customer with features like Time-based curfew notifications and Disturbance notifications which alert customers in case of any incident with the car. The ‘myAudi Connect’ App also complements the lifestyle of the Audi owner by bringing a host of lifestyle features and offers. As part of its Digital Retail initiative, Audi had also taken e-commerce to the next level. Customers are able to purchase genuine Audi merchandise directly from the Audi Shop on URL (www.audiindia.in/audishop).