Bangalore : The first day sessions of the Bangalore leg of Social Media Week (SMW) International Festival, a weeklong international festival that starts on 23rd February and goes up to 27th February hosted by R SQUARE Consulting, will be starting shortly with the following session, tvnews4u.com extensively covers the daily updates of the ”Social Media Week”:
1) TECHNOLOGY SHOWCASE: FUTURE OF CONNECTED CLASS – An exciting & unique session to showcase advanced technology in world of digital & mobile that can be the next big catalyst in the world of innovation.
Mon, Feb 23 – 5:00 PM – 5:45 PM – Hosted by R SQUARE Consulting at The Leela Palace (Official Hub)
2) SOCIAL BLOOPER – A humorous session to unwind and create ripples of laughter
Mon, Feb 23 – 5:45 PM – 6:00 PM – Hosted by Culture Machine – The Leela Palace (Official Hub)
3) OPENING ADDRESS – An Introductory speech by Rohit Verma of R SQUARE Consulting
Mon, Feb 23 – 6:00 PM – 6:10 PM – Hosted by R SQUARE Consulting at The Leela Palace (Official Hub)
4) UPWARDLY MOBILE : THE RISE OF THE CONNECTED CLASS – The Connected Class is an emerging subset of our global society defined by those with access and connectivity. Today there are 3 billion of us. By 2022 there will be 6 billion. Through the exploration of the Upwardly Mobile theme we want to ask the fundamental question: how can all humans achieve more in a connected world?
Upwardly Mobile will be a yearlong examination of how technology will impact that way we live, work and create in a connected world, and how new ideas, innovations and break-through technologies will lead to meaningful changes in our lives.
Content and conversations will fall into three key areas: LIVE, WORK & CREATE
Mon, Feb 23 – 6:10 PM – 6:30 PM – Hosted by DELL at The Leela Palace (Official Hub)
5) THE POWER OF CREATIVE REFERRAL MARKETING IN SOCIAL MEDIA – The power of word of mouth marketing is undeniable, but in the emerging market – if you aren’t talked about, you don’t exist. With the emergence of a the new connected class and the rise of social media and blogs, the platform for referral marketing has moved into the digital age. Levering new technologies and services available in the market you can develop, reach, and influence social media users like never before.
Takeout from this session
What is Referral Marketing in digital?
Does referral marketing work or not?
Can brands tap into referral marketing?
Challenges in referral marketing
Mon, Feb 23 – 6:30 PM – 7:15 PM – Hosted by R SQUARE Consulting at The Leela Palace (Official Hub)
6) SHARE, BOOST, TAG, TWITCH: THE NEW MUSIC LESSON – An interactive session with Bruce Lee Mani from Thermal and a Quarter on how social media has evolved & changed in an artist life.
Mon, Feb 23 – 7:15 PM – 7:45 PM – Hosted by R SQUARE Consulting at The Leela Palace (Official Hub)
7) THE POWER OF SOCIAL – An inspiring talk by The Logical Indian on power of social and how communities can involve in making a difference to the society.
Mon, Feb 23 – 7:45 PM – 8:15 PM – Hosted by R SQUARE Consulting at The Leela Palace (Official Hub)
8) EVERYTHING YOU KNOW ABOUT SOCIAL MEDIA IS WRONG FOR 20 MINUTES – A power packed session by Mahesh Murthy , Founder SeedFund
Mon, Feb 23 – 8:15 PM – 8:45 PM – Hosted by R SQUARE Consulting at The Leela Palace (Official Hub)