JioScreenz launched in partnership with Screenz to enable Digital Interactivity for Broadcasters
Mumbai: Reliance JioInfocomm has announced an exclusive partnership for the Indian market with Screenz, the platform for “entertainment-based interactivity” used by world’s top broadcasters and format owners. The partnership will add to Jio’s existing platform for gamification.
With this exclusive partnership, JioScreenz will become the largest platform and one of the only integrated providers of entertainment-based gamification in India.
This will empower broadcasters and publishers to create engaging content with robust scalability. The features on this platform are highly adaptable for varied content, allowing for live, real-time interactions between broadcasters and viewers, keeping them watching and engaged.
JioScreenz platform will provide increased engagement and new advertising opportunities due to its advanced abilities to create differentiated interactions utilizing distinct and specific profiles of individual viewers.
Industry experts believe that this dual-screen experience is the next game-changer and will redefine passive advertising on television and mobile.
This is the second such innovative brand-engagement platform launched by Jio in the last few days. Last week, Jio announced the launch of the world’s first artificial intelligence- based brand engagement platform called JioInteract.
Features of the JioScreenz platform:
- JioScreenz Platform allows a real time two-way conversation between broadcasters and viewers in form of quizzes, polls and votes during a TV show
- It provides an easy to use Content Management System (CMS) that enables broadcasters to design, create and launch interactive engagements
- This can be enabled on any digital App using SDK with support on Android, iOS and Jio Kai-OS
- JioScreenz supports various social networks namely Google, Facebook, Twitter and more
- To ensure a continuous learning and feedback loop, it supports rich data reporting and creates unique profiles for each user, hence enabling targeted advertisement