Mumbai: The Global EFFIES Index 2020 has announced today that
- Ogilvy India is the #2 Most Effective Agency in the World
- Ogilvy India is the #1 Most Effective Agency in Asia
Ogilvy’s India Clients –
- Unilever is #1 Asia Pacific Marketer of the Year
- KFC is # 1 Asia Pacific Brand of the Year
- Ogilvy’s clients KFC and Vodafone are listed among the 5 Most Effective Brands
- WPP continues to be the #1 Most Effective Agency Holding Group in the world.
Piyush Pandey, Chief Creative Officer Worldwide and Executive Chairman India, Ogilvy: It is yet another recognition of our continued belief in our founder David Ogilvy’s words, ‘we sell or else’. I am extremely proud of our clients and Team Ogilvy for winning us this recognition.
Prem Narayan, Chief Strategy Officer, Ogilvy India: This is a tribute to the great partnership between our clients and the Ogilvy planning, account management and creative talent that we have fostered over the years in India.
Now in its tenth year, the Global Effie Index identifies and ranks the most effective agencies, marketers and brands by analyzing finalist and winner data from more than fifty national & regional Effie Award competitions. The 2020 rankings reflect a compilation of over 4000 worldwide Effie winners and finalists announced between January 1, 2019 and December 31, 2019.
Effie continues to reward Ideas that work across the globe. The Effie Index features the most effective Marketers, Brands, Agency Holding Groups, Agency Networks, Agency Offices and Independent Agencies. Every brand and company ranked in the Effie Index has undergone rigorous evaluations of their case studies and work by expert industry judges to prove that their marketing achieved compelling results.