Mumbai: Television viewers will have more than one reason to celebrate, as COLORS Bangla announces a plethora of entertaining shows to keep them glued to their television screens. Starting October 17, promising complete family entertainment with a line-up of five fresh new shows including three exciting game shows and two fictional dramas, COLORS Bangla will become the destination for your favorite content. Extending the spirit of Durga Puja Utsab, the channel announced their fresh line-up through a specially created promo ‘UtsaberNatunRong’ – A new color of celebration.
Elaborating on the new show launches, Ravish Kumar,Business Head, Bangla, Kannada and Oriya, said “Just as the festival of Durga Puja brings the family together to celebrate this auspicious occasion, similarly, COLORS Bangla is all set to bolster its content offering with shows that appeal to the varying demographics in a family. Catering to a varied gamut of viewers, from homemakers to teenagers, our channel aims to satisfy the diverse appetite of our audience through a more compelling and entertaining new line-up.”
The new non-fiction line up will include popular shows like RojgereGinni, Rannaghar e Rockstar and GaanerGnutoand the fiction slate includes Pita and Ki Kore Toke Bolbo.
RojgereGinni – Monday to Saturday at 5:30 PM
- Being the first-ever women-only game show on television, the show give the “Ginni” of the house an opportunity to become “RojgereGinni”, the gameshow promises not only exciting gifts but also zestful entertainment. Reprising her role as the host Paroma Banerjee returns to yet another exciting season of the show.
- Rannaghar e Rockstar Season 2 –Thursday to Saturday at 8.30 PM
A high octane unique food game show with most popular anchor Kanchan&AparajitaAddhya.
- GaanerGnuto –Monday to Wednesday at 8.30 PM
A unique game show that involves unadulterated fun with music. Rib tickling comedy & interactive games in 4 rounds will keep the audience at the edge of their seats.
- Ki Kore Toke Bolbo –Monday to Saturday at 6.30 pm
The show encompasses the lives of two teenagers Minu and Nilu who meets at a correctional home. Being an optimist, Minutries to make a better life even while at the juvenile home and continues to encourage Niluto see life in a positive light.
- Pita – Monday to Saturday at 7:30 PM
A story of a sculpting artist suffering from Alzheimer’s and disowned by his children in his old age. The story unfolds when one of his students comes back as his daughter in law and slowly changes his life.