After launching Work Your World, a one-of-a-kind employee experience enabling all Publicis Groupe employees to work anywhere in the world for up to six weeks every year, Publicis Groupe Chairman of the Supervisory Board Maurice Lévy and Chairman & CEO Arthur Sadoun is seen looking for inspiration on where they could work in 2022 in a funny new film.
With the use of deepfake technology, the duo- Lévy and Sadoun takes us through the world of classic cinemas whilst in search for the perfect workspace for next year. The film which is of 2:20 duration sees the duo’s faced being superimposed on the main characters depicted in movies like Sound of Music, King Kong, Titanic, Joker, and the latest web series Squid game.
Speaking about the latest film, Sadoun, said, “This is traditionally the time of the year for looking back and reflecting on the past. But after another challenging 12 months for our people, we wanted to look forward with them, offer a fresh perspective, and hopefully make them smile. Our 2022 Wishes are an invitation not just to ‘work your world’ but to hopefully create the kind of incredible memories many of us have missed out on over the past two years.”
Publicis Groupe’s 2022 Wishes film was created by “Le Truc”, in partnership with Prodigious.
On December 7th, Publicis Groupe announced ‘Work Your World’ an initiative that will be run through the group’s Artificial Intelligence platform Marcel.
Work Your World will go live at the beginning of 2022. Through the landing page on Marcel, employees will be able to:
- Browse local and global destinations, uniquely selected for them by Marcel’s intelligence, in over 100 countries where Publicis has offices.
- See dynamic updates on accessible countries and locations, with information on local health and business regulations, to take the necessary measures and precautions before travel.
- Find accommodation through Home Swap Home, a feature open exclusively to the Publicis community, which enables our people to share and swap accommodation with colleagues.
- Connect with other employees in different countries, via Marcel’s profile intelligence, to discover what it’s like to live and work in a given location the best time to go, and more.
- Access a dedicated 24-hour contact center, to receive real-time support from experts for questions related to travel, health regulations, visas and work permits.
- Participate in the Work Your World community, a network established by our people for our people.